OWNER OF THE WEB
- Its corporate name is: Netri Foundation
- Its social activity is: Investments with social impact
- Email: email@example.com
- Purpose of the website: Information about our Foundation, the projects we carry out and their social impact
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the person in charge: Néstor Oller Bubé, with contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of Fundación Netri or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or another similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data: You can ask Fundación Netri whether this company is dealing with your data.
- Right to request data rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of the data processing: In which case they will only be kept by Fundación Netri for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to oppose the data processing: Fundación Netri will stop processing the data in the indicated manner, except in the cases when for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, they must continue to be processed.
- Right to data portability: In case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Fundación Netri will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to data deletion: Except for legal imperative, data will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms, and more information about your rights: Official page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Possibility of withdrawing consent: In the event that you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way Fundación Netri is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the Head of Fundación Netri (indicated above) or to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to be forgotten and access to your personal data
You have the right to review, recover, anonymise and/ or delete, totally or partially, your data stored on the Website. Please, send an email to email@example.com to request it.
Disaggregated data: Disaggregated data will be kept without deletion period. Data of those filling out the contact form on the website: The data will be used only to establish direct communications with the user, without keeping it in any database. Data of the subscribers to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Secret and data security
Regarding the use of data, Fundación Netri commits to respect its confidentiality and use it in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and to take all measures to avoid alteration, loss, or unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21st, which approves the regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th, on the Protection of Personal Data. You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are completely truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification of the same. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate. You must also keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may cause to Néstor Oller Bubé as the owner of the Netri Foundation, or to third parties due to the use of the aforementioned data.
Netri Foundation adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks, and code injections. However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and, therefore, Fundación Netri cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or their electronic documents and files contained therein. In the event of any gap being detected, Fundación Netri commits to inform its users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT DO WE USE IT FOR?
All the products and services offered on the Fundación Netri website refer to contact details and use of the website. This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the stated purposes. You have the right to withdraw your prior consent at any time.
Registration of data processing activities
Web and hosting: Fundación Netri has SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that Fundación Netri has contracted with 1 & 1 Ionos. Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of which Fundación Netri is the owner.
- We will have your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments, and to detect possible irregularities (for example opposite parts of the same case write on the website from the same IP), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Also, you can provide us with your data via email
The management of this data allows us to:
- Send you important information about your account/order/service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints, and refund requests.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Pages of content displayed while your session is active.
Email: Our email service provider is Google, Inc, through Google Apps for business.
Content embedded from other websites
Data processors outside the EU
Commitments and obligations to our users
Access and/ or use of Fundación Netri attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice concerning certain services and content of Fundación Netri. In using the Fundación Netri website, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests, and rights of Fundación Netri or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the Fundación Netri portal. or that prevents, in any way, the normal use of Fundación Netri.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment. Thus, some cookies obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city assigned to the IP address from which it is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the visit time, the browser, operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
WHAT IS NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows. What information does a cookie store? Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is technical, personal preferences, content personalisation, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but rather your web browser. If you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realise that you are the same person because it is associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope that disabling cookies can have, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as it usually happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such as My Account, My Pofile, or My Orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by phone or visiting the physical store if there is one.
- It will not be possible to customise your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency, or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, nor will you be able to upload photos, post comments, or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to display sectorised advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
What types of cookies are there?
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
If cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies.
Third party cookies
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
What types of cookies are used on this website?
- Strictly necessary
- They serve to offer services or remember settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.
Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics
- Purpose: Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a certain advertising campaign
- Data: Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details about the browsers used
- Purpose: Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a certain advertising campaign
- Data: Usage videos, number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details about the browsers used
How are cookies managed?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be explored with most text editors or word processing programmes. You can click a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, consult the information on cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place, you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when it is required by law. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection following European regulations.
LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT
Netri Foundation contains texts prepared for merely informative or educational purposes that may not reflect the current state of legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations so that their content can never be applied by the user to specific cases. The opinions expressed therein do not necessarily reflect the views of Fundación Netri. The content of the articles published in Fundación Netri cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice. The user must not act based on the information contained in Fundación Netri without previously resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred over the Fundación Netri portal or any of its component elements. It is strictly prohibited the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making it available to the public, extraction, reuse, forwarding or the use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of the elements in Fundación Netri’s portal, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights. The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not limited to text, images, designs, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights, and other legitimate registered rights, following the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain. If a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content in Fundación Netri, they must notify Fundación Netri of said circumstance, indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts if the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location in Fundación Netri, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights, and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulations and conflict resolution
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
The access and/ or use of Fundación Netri to those who carry it out as a user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement it, concerning certain services and content of Fundación Netri. The user is informed, and accepts, that access to Fundación Netri does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with Fundación Netri. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services, and content without violating current legislation, good faith, and public order. The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes is prohibited, or in any way that may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited: Its reproduction, distribution, or modification, total or partial, unless you have the authorisation of its legitimate owners. Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners. Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the Fundación Netri website provide links to other proprietary websites and content that are owned by third parties, manufacturers, or suppliers. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and getting to know our products, although Fundación Netri is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived from accessing said links. The user who intends to establish any technical link device from his website to the Fundación Netri portal must obtain prior written authorisation from Fundación Netri. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between Fundación Netri and the owner of the site on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Fundación Netri of its contents or services.
Other conditions of use of this website
The User agrees to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the Law, good customs, and this legal notice. Likewise, it undertakes, except with the prior express and written authorisation of Fundación Netri, to use the information contained on the website, exclusively for your information, and may not directly or indirectly carry out commercial exploitation of the contents to which it has access. This site, associated domains, and content ownership belong to Fundación Netri. This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other web pages managed by third parties outside our organisation. Netri Foundation accepts no liability for the content that is collected on these web pages. Unless expressly authorised, prior and in writing by Fundación Netri, reproduction is strictly prohibited, except for private use, transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website. It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of Fundación Netri, any manipulation or alteration of this website. Consequently, Fundación Netri will not assume any responsibility derived, or that could be derived, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exercise of ARCO rights
You can exercise, concerning the data collected, the rights recognised in the Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition. Therefore, you are informed that you can exercise these rights through a written and signed request that you can send, along with a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right that you have requested to exercise.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Netri Foundation does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and content;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programmes in the content;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility, and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
Fundación Netri is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European platform for online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Fundación Netri with the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be reachable: Our contact
Acceptance and consent
Under current legislation, Fundación Netri does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user.
- Change the references to my websites and company for yours (it would look weird otherwise)
- Change the data of the person in charge and Data Protection Officer
- Adapt the texts to WHAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR WEB. Each website is a different world, it has different services, cookies, saves things in different ways, etc.
- I do not take any legal responsibility on your website for not having it adapted to your site and peculiarities.
- If you improve it, let me know!